Going on a backpacking tour abroad

Share and discuss general trekking, backpacking and camping experience
Alexandoy
Pioneer

Going on a backpacking tour abroad

Postby Alexandoy » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:20 pm

My nephew and niece are fond of traveling and sometimes they go on backpacking to provincial trips where they stay for a night or 2. They call it backpacking trips just to experience the place. Sometimes they don't even have a place to stay. But going abroad on a backpacking style? I don't think I would recommend that.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL
Pioneer

Re: Going on a backpacking tour abroad

Postby DR KOKIL AGARWAL » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Some people are that Happy gifts Lucky type. They enjoy life the way it comes. This is what is called enjoying life to the fullest. But, only a few people have this natural attitude of enjoying every moment of life.

Although I admire such people but I'm definitely not one of their type. I like everything pre-planned and arranged well in advance.

Shine_Spirit
Pioneer

Postby Shine_Spirit » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:33 am

I have a very adventurous spirit and this is certainly something I would do, although I haven't had the opportunity yet (but I think it's just a matter of time :) ). Of course I would have to know the place very well, and preferably I would have to go with a guide to avoid possible problems / unpleasant surprises.
Soul Traveler. 8-)

overcast
Scouts

Postby overcast » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:49 pm

Never been to other countries as of yet. So it'd be interesting experience. Safety and the local issues may apply though. It's kind of fun to try something new and explore the life. I'd love to go to some mountains this way. I guess for safety we can have one locialite person and then that could take care of some local issues.

Return to “Trekking / Backpacking / Camping”